Fox 47 Badger Bash Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WMSN viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN (the "Station"), University of Wisconsin, The Great Dane, Wisconsin Union Properties, their advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, starting September 1, 2012 go to the Badger Bash located at Union South in Madison WI, on University of Wisconsin home football game days two and a half hours before game time on one of the following dates: September 1, 15, 22, 2012, October 6, 20, 27,2012, or November 17, 2012 (collectively, the "Game Dates"). Game times click here http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/wis-m-footbl-sched.html. Text the keyword displayed at the Fox 47 booth to the short code 58447. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent.
(c) The contest starts on September 1, 2012 and ends on November 17, 2012. Entries must be received by Station by 11:59pm CT on each of the Game Dates to qualify for the drawing. The Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other technological or electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) Each Tuesday after each of the Game Dates, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among from all valid entries received, for a total of seven (7) winners. Remaining entries will not carry over to the next drawing. One grand prize winner will be selected at random from among the seven (7) winners on November 20, 2012.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Seven (7) winners will each receive one (1) gift card to University Book Store valued at $50, and four (4) The Big Bang Theory blu-ray DVD valued at $120. Total prize valued at $170. One (1) grand prize winner will receive one (1) football for UW Football Coach Bret Bielema to sign valued at $50, one (1) gift certificate to dinner at The Great Dane during Coach Bielema live radio program valued at $75, and a guaranteed meet and greet with Coach Bielema during the live radio program broadcast in December 2012 at the Great Dane. The total grand prize is valued at $125. The value of the meet and greet cannot be determined.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 5 business days of notification, at the time winner’s claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 3 business days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected from among remaining valid entries. If the grand prize winner cannot be notified within 3 business days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and another grand prize winner will be selected from among remaining valid winners.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC and University of Wisconsin, The Great Dane, Wisconsin Union Properties have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WMSN FOX 47 7847 BIG SKY DRIVE MADISON WI 53719 and on the Station’s home page located at www.fox47.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WMSN FOX 47 7847 BIG SKY DRIVE MADISON WI 53719 by December 20, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, University of Wisconsin, The Great Dane, and Wisconsin Union Properties accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
7:00pm The X Factor
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
9:35pm Modern Family
10:05pm The Arsenio Hall Show
11:05pm Two and a Half Men
12:05pm Everybody Loves Raymond