FOX 47 Kelley's Market Mobile Scratch and Win Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WMSN viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN (the "Station"), Kelley’s Markets (the "Sponsor"), Imobile, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per mobile device.
How to Play/Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one instant win per entrant per week (Monday through Sunday). Entrants may play the game once per day during the Contest Period, up until such date entrant may become an instant winner any week during the Contest Period. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To play/enter, text "GAS" to 58447 from your mobile phone. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Alternatively, use a QR code reader (scanner) on your mobile device to link to play. Entrants will then receive a link to the game on the screen of his/her mobile device. Entrants will be required to enter his/her email address and verify age before starting the game. The game will indicate the number of matches required to win a prize, and the prize for such game. Text STOP to 58447 to cancel. Text HELP to 58447 for help. Entrants will receive up to 1 messages relating to this contest.
(c) At the conclusion of each game, all valid entrants will be automatically entered to win the grand prize.
(d) The contest starts at 9:00 a.m. CDT on July 1, 2013 and ends at 12:00a.m. CDT on July 31, 2013 (the "Contest Period"). Entries for the grand prize must be received by Station by 12:00 a.m. CDT on July 31, 2013. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors, server unavailability, mobile device failure, any other electronic malfunction, or if any text message is not received.
(e) There is no maximum limit of instant winners. Instant winners will be determined at the time each game is played. On August 1, 2013 one (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected from among valid entries received.
(f) By playing/entering each contestant gives permission to Station to broadcast contestant’s information. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station.
1. Instant winners will each receive one (1)16 oz can of Rock Star Energy Drink valued at $1.99. One (1) grand prize winner will receive one (1) Exxon Mobil gift card valued at $100. Gift card is subject to terms and conditions of Exxon Mobil.
2. Instant winners will be notified by phone/mobile device. Each instant winner will receive an email or mobile notification with a prize code/voucher to redeem at the Sponsor’s participating locations. Instant winners will claim his/her prize in person at the Sponsor’s participating location within 14 days of notification/winning and will be required to present his/her mobile device or email with the winning prize code/voucher. As a condition of playing and winning, instant winners hereby (i) represent that they have complied with all the rules and regulations of this contest, have not perpetrated any fraud or deception in entering this contest or claiming a prize, and are not an employee of the Station, Sponsor, or their affiliated companies; and (ii) agree to INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS and COVENANT NOT TO MAKE A CLAIM OR SUE Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions, and all sponsors, their owners, stockholders, directors, board of trustees, officers, employees, agents, representatives, insurers, successors, heirs and assigns and each and every person acting by, through, under or in concert with them, or any of them (hereinafter collectively and individually referred to as "Releases") of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suits, claims, demands, liability, loss, cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent (hereinafter referred to as "Claims") which instant winner may have or hereafter have against Releases by reason of any injuries or damages that winner may sustain, whether to his/her person, property or reputation, as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the contest or his/her use of the prize.
3. The grand prize winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification at the time the grand prize winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
4. If an instant winner does not claim his/her prize within 14 days of winning then the prize will be forfeited, and then the prize will remain the property of the Station or Sponsor. If the grand prize winner does not claim his/her prize within 10 days of winning, or does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
5. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station or Sponsor(s). The Station or Sponsor(s) have the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
6. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
7. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. Sinclair Communications, LLC Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and Sponsor(s) are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning are 1 in 2 scratch off games. Odds of winning the grand prize depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WMSN 78478 Big Sky Drive Madison WI 53719, and www.fox47.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WMSN 78478 Big Sky Drive Madison WI 53719 by December 31, 2013.
4. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
7:00pm Kitchen Nightmares (2HR)
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
9:35pm Modern Family
10:05pm Two and a Half Men
10:35pm Everybody Loves Raymond
11:05pm The Arsenio Hall Show