October 2015 Kelley's Market Scratch & Win Rules
Contest: October 2015 Kelley's Market Scratch & Win
Station: Sinclair Communications, LLC dba WMSN
Station Address: 7847 Big Sky Drive, Madison, WI 53719
Contest Area: Juneau, Marquette, Rock, Green, Lafayette, Grant, Richland, Sauk, Columbia, Dane, Iowa
Sponsor(s): Kelley's Market
Prize Provider(s): Pepsi and Kelley's Market
Age of Eligibility: 18
Contest Period: October 1, 2015 to the earlier to occur of (1) when all available instant prizes have been won, or (2) at 11:59 p.m. CT on October 31, 2015.
Short Code: 58447
Maximum Number of Instant Winners: Two thousand (2000) Second Place instant winners
Total Number of Winners Via Random Drawing: One (1) First Place winner
Drawing Date(s): November 2, 2015
Instant Prize(s) and Value(s): Up to two thousand (2000) Second Place instant winners will each receive one (1) 16oz can of Rockstar Boom. Approximate retail value of Second Place prize is $1.99. One (1) First Place winner will receive one (1) Exxon Mobil gift card valued at $100.00. Approximate retail value of First Place prize is $100.00.
Station’s Website: www.Fox47.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://www.fox47.com/sections/station/legal/terms.shtml
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Play and Win
1. Entrants may play the game once per day during the Contest Period. Only one instant win per entrant per day. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
2. All valid entries received during the Contest Period will be eligible to win the First Place prize. The Total Number of Winners Via Random Drawing on each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received.
3. To enter, text the Keyword to the Short Code from your mobile phone. Alternatively, use a QR code reader (scanner) on your mobile device to link to play. Entrants will then receive an automated text message with a link to the game on the screen of his/her mobile device. Data rates may apply. Entrants will be required to enter his/her email address and verify age before starting the game. The game will indicate the number of matches required to win an Instant Prize, and the respective Instant Prize for such game. Instant winners will be determined at the time each game is played.
4. Text STOP to the Short Code to cancel. Text HELP to the Short Code for help. Entrants will receive one (1) text message relating to this contest from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, own a mobile device capable of smart phone capabilities and texting, and reside in the Contest Area. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with smart phone capabilities and text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the "Company"), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), short code providers, contest software providers, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, mobile device failure, any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received. All entries received that are from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company.
2. Entrant’s mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans.
3. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest and/or the use of short-code.
4. Prizes are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
5. Each instant winner will be notified by phone/mobile device. Each instant winner will then receive an email or mobile notification with a prize code/voucher to redeem at the Sponsor’s participating locations. In the event a winner enters an incorrect or invalid email address, then such instant winner’s prize will be void. Instant winners will claim his/her prize in person at the Sponsor’s participating location within seven (7) days of notification/winning, and will be required to present his/her mobile device or email with the winning prize code/voucher. If an instant winner does not claim his/her prize within seven (7) days of winning, then the prize will be forfeited, and then the prize will remain the property of the Company or Sponsor.
6. First place winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, first place winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. First Place winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. First Place winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented. If first place winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
7. As a condition of playing and winning, instant winners hereby (i) represent that they have complied with all the rules and regulations of this contest, have not perpetrated any fraud or deception in entering this contest or claiming a prize, and are not an employee of the Company, Sponsor, or their affiliated companies; and (ii) agree to INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS and COVENANT NOT TO MAKE A CLAIM OR SUE the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions, Sponsor(s), their owners, stockholders, directors, board of trustees, officers, employees, agents, representatives, insurers, successors, heirs and assigns and each and every person acting by, through, under or in concert with them, or any of them (hereinafter collectively and individually referred to as "Releases") of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suits, claims, demands, liability, loss, cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent (hereinafter referred to as "Claims") which instant winner may have or hereafter have against Releases by reason of any injuries or damages that winner may sustain, whether to his/her person, property or reputation, as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the contest or his/her use of the prize.
8. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
9. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
10. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
11. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), short code providers, contest software providers, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
12. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
13. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
7:00pm The X-Files
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
10:00pm Modern Family
10:30pm 2 Broke Girls
11:00pm Mike & Molly
11:30pm Two and a Half Men
12:00am Mike & Molly
12:30am Dish Nation