KELLEY'S MARKET TEXT TO WIN & club Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WMSN viewing area, and become a member of Kelley’s Market Text Club as further described below. Existing members of Kelley’s Market Text Club as of February 6, 2013 are automatically entered; provided such members remain on record as of February 27, 2013.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN (the “Station”), Kelley’s Market, their advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are eligible to join the text club but ineligible to win prizes. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, starting February 6, 2013 watch WMSN, and, when prompted, text the key word GAS to the short code 58447. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 58447 to cancel. Text HELP to 58447 for help. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. By entering, all entrants will be automatically registered for the Kelley’s Market Text Club. By registering, text club members will receive up to one (1) text message per week.
(c) The contest starts on February 6, 2013 and all entries must be received by the Station by 12:00 a.m. CST on February 27, 2013. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On February 28, 2013, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all valid text club registrations on record as of 12:00 a.m. on February 27, 2013.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Exxon Mobil gift card valued at $100. Gift card is subject to terms and conditions stated of Exxon Mobil.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 business days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 3 business days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC and Kelley’s Market have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries/registrations received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WMSN FOX 47 7847 BIG SKY DRIVE MADISON WI 53719 and on the Station’s home page located at www.fox47.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WMSN FOX 47 7847 BIG SKY DRIVE MADISON WI 53719 by March 15 25, 2013
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and Kelley’s Market accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Tonight on FOX 47
12:00pm Ring of Honor Wrestling
1:00pm NASCAR on FOX: Xfinity Series "Hisense 4k TV 300"
4:00pm Paid Program
4:30pm Big Bang Theory
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Two and a Half Men
6:00pm MLB on FOX: "Cardinals vs. Royals"
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
9:30pm Paid Program
10:00pm Animation Domination
11:00pm Ring of Honor Wrestling