Mad Rollin Dolls Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents of Illinois or Wisconsin who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WMSN viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN (the “Station”), Mad Rollin’ Dolls, Abracadabra Limousines, Hartmeyer Ice Arena, their advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text the key word DOLLS to the short code 58447. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 58447 to cancel; text HELP to 58447 for help. By entering, entrants consent to receive up to two (2) automated text messages relating to this contest. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on June 23, 2014, and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59 p.m. CDT on July 6, 2014, to qualify for the drawing. The Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other technological or electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On July 7, 2014, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station, and will not be acknowledged or returned
1. One (1) winner will receive sixteen (16) tickets to the Mad Rollin’ Dolls bout on July, 12, 2014, at the Hartmeyer Ice Arena in Madison, Wisconsin. The tickets are valued at valued at $240 ($15 each). The prize package includes a gift certificate for roundtrip limousine transportation (valued at $900) to and from the winner’s residence (must be within a 75-mile radius of Madison) by Abracadabra Limousines. The prize package does not include any gratuities, meals, other transportation, or any other expenses. If the winner does not use the limousine gift certificate on July 12, 2014, the winner may use the gift certificate for another event that occurs Sunday through Friday only within a 75-mile radius of Madison, WI. Gift certificate is subject to the terms and conditions of Abracadabra Limousines, and must be used by July 12, 2015. Total value of prize package is $1,140. Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the performance is cancelled or postponed
2. Each winner will be notified by telephone where text originated from. Before claiming prizes, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within four (4) business days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within four (4) business days or does not timely sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WMSN FOX 47, 7847 Big Sky Drive, Madison, WI 53719, and on the Station’s website www.fox47.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WMSN FOX 47, 7847 Big Sky Drive, Madison, WI 53719, by July 31, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Mad Rollin’ Dolls, Abracadabra Limousines, and Hartmeyer Ice Arena accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
7:00pm Masterchef Junior
8:00pm Hells Kitchen (Finale Encore)
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
9:35pm Modern Family
10:05pm Mike & Molly
10:35pm Mike & Molly
11:05pm Two and a Helf Men
11:35pm The Simpsons