Fox 47 Pepsi Summer Challenge Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Wisconsin residents who are 21 years of age or older.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN (the “Station”), WP Beverages, Pepsi-Cola of Madison, Wis-Pak LLC, PepsiCo, their advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per day. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) Between June 1, 2013 and September 5, 2013 look for the Pepsi summer promotional truck located at various area events with the contest poster. To enter, text the keyword displayed on the Pepsi summer promotional truck contest poster to the short code 58447. Alternatively, you may send a postcard with keyword and that day’s date with your name, age, street address, city, state, zip code and phone number to Fox 47 Pepsi Summer Challenge Contest 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison, WI 53719. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Entrants may receive up to 1 text per day related to this contest. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
There will be a new keyword on a poster displayed on or near the Pepsi truck on the 15th and 30th each month, for a total of seven (7) keywords.
(c) The contest starts on June 1, 2013 and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59pm. CDT on September 5, 2013. Mailed entries must be postmarked by September 5, 2013. The Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries/mail, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other technological or electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On or about September 9, 2013, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid and correct keyword entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Hawaii. The trip package includes roundtrip airfare, economy class, for two (2) from Milwaukee, WI to Honolulu, HI and seven (7) nights accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at an Outrigger Resort in Hawaii. The trip package does not include ground transportation, meals, beverages, entertainment, parking, taxes, luggage fees, excursions, gratuities, travel insurance, communications fees, or any other expenses. Blackout dates are the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s. The trip must be taken between November 14, 2013 and November 14, 2014. All reservations are subject to availability and require 60 days advance notice. Winner is responsible for completing various reservation paperwork as required by Capitol Marketing Concepts. The value of the prize is approximately $6,000.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within four (4) business days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. All persons traveling on the trip must be 21 years of age or over, unless travelers under 21 are accompanied by a parent, guardian, or grandparent who is over the age of 25. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winner’s release and affidavit of eligibility within the time frame specified above.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within two (2) business days or does not timely sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize. The Station, sponsors, and prize provider shall not be responsible for winner’s failure to take the trip within the time frame described above, or cancellation of the trip by the winner.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC, WP Beverages LLC, Pepsi-Cola of Madison, Wis-Pak, PepsiCo are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, WP Beverages LLC,Pepsi-Cola of Madison, Wis-Pak, PepsiCo have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WMSN FOX 47 7847 BIG SKY DRIVE MADISON WI 53719 and on the Station’s home page located at www.fox47.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WMSN FOX 47 7847 BIG SKY DRIVE MADISON WI 53719 by October 5, 2013
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, WP Beverages LLC, Pepsi-Cola of Madison, Wis-Pak, PepsiCo their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, and the officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees of each accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
7:00pm Bones (Spring Premiere)
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
9:35pm Modern Family
10:05pm Mike & Molly
10:35pm Mike & Molly
11:05pm Two and a Half Men
11:35pm The Simpsons